The new editing tools divide the store design up into different categories, ranging from product blocks (like the one in the illustration) to detailed product sheets (the "pages" that provide a detailed display of each of your store's products) to the online store modules for your website homepage (to promote your goods from the moment your visitors arrive on your site).
With these new features, you can now even more easily and quickly personalize the look of your store's:
- product blocks - the product descriptions displayed on your store pages;
- category blocks - the category lists displayed in your store;
- product sheets - the detailed descriptive pages of each product;
- side menu product blocks - the appearance of products displayed in your side menus;
- breadcrumbs - your store's navigational breadcrumbs; and
- homepage modules - your "new", "discount" and other modules displayed on your homepage.
The editor itself provides fine-tuned control over the appearance of all aspects of the above elements, from border type, color and width, text fonts, sizes and colors, block sizes and image effects, such as rotation, black and white or negative filters etc.
In addition to the changes to the editor, we've also tweaked some of the features of the e-commerce solution in response to your feedback, such as enabling products to be linked to multiple categories. If you have any other ideas or requests - just let us know!
In the meantime, why not take a few minutes to have a look over the great new design tools now available. With the ability to save and apply multiple free website templates now also available for your online store (in addition to your website itself), you can try out your designs and save them up for later. Design a whole set of seasonally-themed designs at once and save them until you're ready, to give your store an instant, one-click makeover.
Told you that we'd show you how to make a website easy, and it doesn't get any easier than that!