Personalize your member registration form
Create a member spot on your internet site and start a community with reserved content just for your users (or your groups of users). You can create member profiles directly from your manager or you can propose a sign in form for your members. Depending on your project or activity, you may need specific information about your members. For this reason, the sign-in form can be specialized.
Default fields vs. extra fields
On the member sign-up form, you can edit the default fields and create new fields. To personalize your sign-up form of your members go to
Marketing > Members > Registration Form.
The field types available on the registration form
Just as with the creation of a contact form. You have different field type options available to you for your member regristration form .
- Text Field : a free field where the user can give the text information they choose.
- Multi-line test field : this is a free field as well, allowing for multiple lines of text.
- Tic box (confirmation) : allows a user to confirm a suggestion (ex : "I accept the Terms of Sale")
- Single choice (bubbles) : allows for a single response to a proposed question.
- Drop-Down menu: lets users choose one option from a list of many.
To create different choices, be it a drop-down menu or a multiple choice field you must define the "possible values". The different options are separated by a colon (;). Here is an example of a form with single-choice question.
- If you add new fields to the registration form your existing members can add the new requested information from the profile on the site.
- It is possible to personalize the introduction text (to explain the purpose of registration for instance). To do this, go to
Marketing > Members >Settings > Options
- At registration, you can propose to your future members to subscribe to your newsletter of your website. You can easily activate this feature of the newsletter by going to
Marketing > Newsletter > Optionsand tic the box
Subscribe to the newsletterin the personalization of the registration form for the member space.