Add a member sign-in box to your site
You have activated a member space to your website. Now you want to let your members access the content available to them, by adding an easy access sign-up and have a sign-in box.
This tutorial will walk you through adding member connection box on your site.
Add a sign-in box to your vertical menu
- Go to your Settings > Menu and then you choose which vertical menu you click on Add a widget.
- Click on Member space and then select the widget Member sign-in.
- Once you have saved the menu structure, and saved the page the sign-in will now be available. Members will be able to connect to their member site and also sign-up to be added tothe member space (depending on whether you allow new members to sign-up from Marketing > Site members > Options).
Add a member sign-in box to a page
The intuitive page builder makes adding content to your pages child's play.
- To add a Member sign-in to your page, go to the page you desire to add the sign-in to and add a block, you cn even add the number of columnns you wish. Then in the list of widgets that appear select Other widgets.
- Next click on Member Space then select the widget Member Sign-in.
- Be sure to save and your member sign-in box will be displayed on the page and ready to go. Here is an example (remember this can be personalised inthe design and theme portion of your site).